"THRIVING IN THE NEW NORMAL"
A 3 week Intensive coaching program to help you integrate your recent personal growth from the stillness of the pandemic into concrete, empowered change.
This coaching program is for you if:
-You have felt positive shift from Covid but are not sure how to sustain it
- You do not wish to return to the old ways of being
- You believe that opportunities for a reset are rare and powerful, and want to take full advantage of the moment
- You would appreciate tools and techniques to solidify your current growth and amplify it as you redefine normal
- You want to take this time to solidify a new connection to yourself, the sacred, and the Earth.
WEEK 1- Reflection, Surrender and Acceptance
WEEK 2- Strengthening our will, determining which acquired attributes to keep and how to sustain them
WEEK 3- Initiating the vision through awareness, connection to Earth and ceremony. Practical ways to move forward with clarity and purpose.
- Journalling / homework and exploration of what IS versus what we may have created as constructs in our minds
- Re- prioritising and saying NO- boundary setting
- Identifying and working with active shadows
Deepening our intuitive connection
Respect for self and honouring our true needs
Connection to Earth
Thriving in the Unknown
WHAT YOUR INVESTMENT PROVIDES:
6x 90 min group Zoom coaching sessions (2 per week) Includes Homework and journalling prompts.
1x 60 min distance Healing session (to be used during the 3 week time frame)
1x 30 min one on one call via Zoom (to be used within the 3 week time frame)
Facebook Support Group
Access to me for email support for the duration of the program, and for 2 weeks after the program ends.
Investment: $499 Immediate Action Bonus- $444 (To qualify for the bonus you must decide and pay within 24 hours) Intuitively you already know if this is right for you, this is just a reward for making the commitment to your inner voice!
Sessions run Tuesdays and Saturdays 9-1030 am. Maximum 8 people.
Program commences on May 12 and runs until June 2nd.
PROGRAM FACILITATED BY MAKHOSI KEYLA OHS